You did it – you reached day 7 of the 7 day bedroom challenge! You’ve done all the work and now it’s time to reap all the rewards. I am only asking you to do one thing today for the Bedroom Challenge – settle in and enjoy your transformed space.
If you are able to, and I hope that you are, take some time today for yourself and spend it luxuriating in your newly refreshed bedroom. Here are some ideas for spending some quality time with yourself in your room:
- Make yourself a cup of tea, grab a good book, and sit in your chair and read.
- Listen to your favorite playlist while relaxing in your room.
- Spend some time journaling (some ideas are writing out your goals for the new season ahead or ways you would like to incorporate more self-care into your routine)
- Have a spa appointment in your bathroom. Light some candles, put on some soothing music, and give yourself a facial, manicure, or a nice, long soak in the tub.
- Write a letter to someone (or yourself).
- Reflect on your week and make a gratitude list.
- Do nothing but lounge.
I hope that you enjoyed working through the 7 days of transforming your space into the bedroom of your dreams. I would love to hear about your experience, results, and challenges. Feel free to share as much or as little as you would like in the comments below or through a private message to me.
P.S. Tomorrow we will start the five days to fall countdown on the site and on Facebook. I hope you will join us!